Sorry I haven't posted for the last couple of days....you can blame HitTail, it has not given me a single idea yet. In addition to that I have a new addiction to DragonFable (from the makers of AdventureQuest)...so yeah.... I'm going to post something big(ish) later today.

2 glowing praise(s):

  1. Mike Levin said...

    Is there anything coming up for you under the search hits tab? If not, it's sometimes a matter of leaving of the "www" in the URL. Or sometimes, it's checking that the code's installed. Let us know, and we can help.  

  2. Gnome said...

    Oh...what nice patron service. The keywords show up fine, I think the problem is just that it doesn't have enough data coming in....  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.