So, I realized, maybe the colour (I'm American but I prefer to spell it that way) scheme is in need of a change. Right now we have this one (as you can tell):


Should I maybe go with a different set of colours from that palette?


Or how about something from a new, bolder scheme?


Or maybe an earthier, more masculine set of colours:

(Suggestions for the last colour?)


So, what do you think? Should I stick to the current colours? Change to one of the palettes above? Use a totally different scheme not outlined here? Change all the colours to black and post about how I hate life? All suggestions are welcome (yes, even that last one).

0 glowing praise(s):


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.