Sorry (Again)

So, I've fallen into a posting rut. What can I say? It happens to the best of us (you're only supposed to say that to other people, aren't you?).

In my constant quest to improve my GUI I'm now pursuing the Milk theme for OS X. However, its not as easy as one would think. Apparently the file I need to download is a guikit or something which neither Safari nor Camino (yes, I went crawling back) seem willing to have any part in downloading. So now here I am, with my Aqua GUI which is growing increasingly annoying.

P.S. Finals are over (as of a while ago) and I just got my grades, all As or above except a D in math...ouch.

0 glowing praise(s):


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.