The Milk Debate

I really like the Milk theme...but sadly the route to new themedom if fraught with perils, is it worth it?

Pros:
1. Its puuuuuuuurdy.
2. It goes well with the Somatic icons I'm using.
3. It makes me stand out from the average aqua slave.

Cons:
1. I'd have to reapply all my icons (I'm not sure if this includes doc icons, if it did that would take hours!)
2. It might do something to my computer.
3. Shapeshifter is free for 15 days, what if I hate it and want to change on the 16th?
4. Shapeshifter made my computer lag.

Cons win by volume but by quality? I'm not sure. Should I live a little?

0 glowing praise(s):


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.