So, apparently the #1 search that leads to my blog is "i do it i get a squiggly line under the event". Am I the only one who is puzzled by that? Do what? How do you get a line under an event? (Is it a Windows thing? If so why does it lead to my "Apple" tag page?) Am I the only one who is bothered by the staggering lack of proper syntax? I could understand one person typing this in but eighteen? I think that squiggly lign ling line might have something to do with the same kind of bad grammar that would lead to typing something like "i do it i get a squiggly line under the event" into a search engine.

0 glowing praise(s):


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.