I've long been a semi-vocal Ask.com hater. Honestly, am I the only one who thinks advertising to get people to use your search engine is totally lame? Anyway, today I set out to mock poor ol' Jeeves (who I suppose is retired now) by searching "good search engines" (hoping Google would be the top hit). It didn't come as a huge surprise that Ask.com was the top hit (and Google was nowhere to be found) but what did shock me was this:


Now, let's click through on that result:


As you can see (and as I said), it's hideous! I'm ashamed to share an alias with it.

(In case you were wondering, Yahoo! is much more modest, it doesn't appear on its own list of good search engines until #13. Interestingly enough Google's results are the same.)

0 glowing praise(s):


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.