I have found a desktop blogging client!  SOHO Notes configured properly on the first go-around and everything is working great.  Now, as much as I hate to rain on my own parade there are a couple troubles in paradise.  For one thing I only have ten days left on my trial period and SOHO Notes costs $40...for that price I could buy a copy of MarsEdit and have enough leftover to license Stattoo (a cute little app from Panic).  I'm afraid I'll just have to live out these ten days in paradise (except I can't upload pictures) then go back to the hell that is the Blogger interface.  

Melancholily Yours,
Gnome

0 glowing praise(s):


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.