#1: My Brilliant Software Idea

Last night a brilliant idea struck me– Red Ink, the computerized copy editing solution. Red Ink would fill the very small niche of copy editors with horrible handwriting.

The editor could either scan in the document or work directly from a digital file. When they opened it with Red Ink the interface would not be unlike MS Word's (or any other text editor). For instance, when they selected a portion of text and hit Command + B (bold) it would get a squiggly red line under it (the symbol to make text bold). Or, if an editor wanted to delete something they would select the text and hit delete, but instead of going away the text would get a red loopy line through it (with the appropriate whip-crack noise that I, for one, would appreciate).

Now all I need is someone to develop it (I had better get a free copy, or better yet it should be freeware)...

#2: How My English Class Describes Malcolm X

Hardcore.

0 glowing praise(s):


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.