Although this post will push me over the three post-a-day rule I feel I must write it to clear up any confusion you may not be having.

First off, I have changed my name from Black & White Penguin (very long and unwieldy) to Gnome (does not require repeated use of the shift key). So, please note, I am not some impostor trying to steal this obviously booming empire o' blogging.

P.P.S. The story of my new name is a long one and I do not currently desire to share it.

P.P.P.S. PPS stands for Post Partial Scriptum

Secondly, I have changed the archive frequency from monthly to weekly (mainly to make it look cooler and more lengthy). Although this will undoubtedly throw my three-person reader base (counting myself) for a loop I fear it must be done.

0 glowing praise(s):


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.