I am on the fence regarding the word "blogosphere". In the last few days it was become a minor mascot (at least it has for me, I can't speak for all the people who don't read my blog). The question that remains: is "blogosphere" destined to be a oft-quoted trademark or simply an overused phrase that will ultimately result in people screaming when they hear it (either way, I obviously have an over-infalted view of what I can accomplish).

So, I ask you ethereal reader base, cast your votes now. Should I drop "blogosphere" from my vocabulary or up the usage?

P.S. This posted has almost doubled the ticker count.

0 glowing praise(s):


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.