May Day

(This post was previously part of the daily consolidation, but it got to big so I figured it could have its very own title.)

I would like to kick this post off by wishing you all a happy May Day....so go and dance around your May pole or whatever else you're supposed to do on May Day.

Conversation #1

Guy #1: Isn't your birthday today?
Guy #2: Yeah
Guy #1: You killed the Jews!
(Stunned silence from rest of room)
Teacher (to Guy #2): No anti-Semitism in my class!

Conversation #2

Girl: Oh yeah, it is May Day. Where are all the poles?
Guy: In Poland!

Conversation #3

Girl: May I be excused?
Teacher: Only if you take me with you.

0 glowing praise(s):


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.