Despite the fact that I have specifically instructed Blogger to email me when someone leaves a comment I check myself at least every half hour for the following reasons:

1. Did I enter my email correctly? (Yes, I could just check, but I won't for private inscrutable reasons)
2. Is the email generating bot working?
3. Is Gmail filtering it out as spam?
4. Is Apple Mail not collecting my Gmail messages?
5. Have the magnetic poles switched mid-message causing it to get lost somewhere between here and Antarctica (the artist formerly known as the South Pole)?
6. Has the CIA/FBI/NSA/Misc. International Organization cleaned out my inbox without so much as a "You Got Wiped" ecard?

0 glowing praise(s):


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.