New User Icon

Now, as much as I love my current user icon there is a teensy little problem that I have been tiptoeing around since the beginning. Technically, using it is a little something we like to call a copyright infringement. Some people can very very touchy about copyright infringements, so to avoid legal problems I'm going to change my user icon to something unburdened by legal complications.

Option #1


Option #2




These are both pieces out of my own work, please place your vote and/or give me suggestions for other copyright-free icons. Thanks.

P.S. I'm leaning towards the top one.

Update: I got tired of waiting (after about ten seconds) and I went ahead and changed the icon to Option #1 and I like it...so case closed. (Well, actually, advice is still welcomed seeing as how I'm a malcontent).

0 glowing praise(s):


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.