Today I discovered iSwiff, a flash game/movie(?) player for Mac OS X (the only good operating system). I have hopped around the free online game sites and downloaded some that I can now play from my desktop (presumably without internet access (speaking of access, what the hell is IBM thinking? Using a word no one can spell as the number for their concierge (a word that no one knows the definition of). And, really, what the hell were the pioneers of the English language thinking? Two 'c's in a row, one hard, one soft? Does that make sense to ANYONE?), we'll see if that presumption holds to be true. Regardless, increased accsess access (I've typed it twice in the last minute and I still can't spell it) to games right before final's week can't be a good thing. Oh well, I was going to fail math anyway.

0 glowing praise(s):


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.